Thursday, September 20, 2007

PSU vs Notre Dame (oops forgot to post)...

WE ARE........ PENN STATE!!

(It was REALLY HOT....can you tell!?!)

Tom & I went up to Penn State for the big PSU vs Notre Dame football game a few weeks ago, and I totally forgot to blog about it ;-( We had an absolute blast wearing our blue/white, yelling "WE ARE...PENN STATE" and watching PSU kick some butt! Unfortunately I did not get to go into the game, but Tom & the guys had a great time! The girls went to the Elks to watch the game and were so pumped up after the game we decided to go downtown. Georgia had a brilliant idea to drive through downtown yelling "WE ARE" to all the fans. She even had me beeping my horn as she yelled it. Mind you I was driving her husbands Chevy Silverado truck, and my mom & Carol were in the backseat. The Cafe' was the best place as Georgia leaned almost her whole body out of the truck to yell, too funny! On Sunday we finished up the weekend with seeing our old neighbors, the Nastase's. I absolutely love them and was so excited to meet Laura's precious little girls Olivia and Emily.

The craziest tailgate I've seen in a long time.... check out the DJ stand on top of the RV. Compared to ours we were very tame.

Grilling shrimp in a whole new way....interesting.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was wondering where this post was! Glad you remembered! Looks like you guys had a BLAST...