Monday, December 24, 2007

Decked out for church...

Yesterday Winnie got all decked out for church...she wore the cutest little Christmas dress (& red shoes) that Margie & David sent down for her (THANK YOU!!). Our church isn't having a Christmas Eve service this year, since the staff really needed the time off to be with their families (its been a hard year for them, lots of spiritual attacks). Unfortunately we arrived to church a little late and didn't have a chance to sing Christmas carols...I was sad as I really enjoy them. Guess we will have to play them all day tomorrow...oh Tom will be so happy (haha).

The little white hat and sweater was mine when I was little, too cute. Oh, and her hair is staying down better now, I'm sure the mohawk will be back though...

This morning she was so alert...looking all over and moving around on her changing table. She is starting to smile a lot and gets excited around people. She is sleeping in her swing now and keeps opening her eyes a little to make sure she isn't missing anything. Already she can't miss a party!

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Winnie is TOO CUTE! I'm just catching up on blogs and finally got to yours. I love all your updates and I'm sure you guys had a great first Christmas with baby!