Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Winnie is all ready to watch her first Superbowl tonight...she is rooting for the Steelers, haha, I haven't told her that they aren't playing yet. Its the only NFL shirt she has (thanks Margie!), so it will have to do! Today she took a stroll in her new jogging (walking) stroller and absolutely LOVED it! She can kick her legs, feel the breeze and look all around. Of course she fell asleep after walking around the block twice, what a sweet girl. It was an amazing day out today...almost feels like spring is around the corner!
We decided to stay in tonight and relax as a family. Tom is going to grill up some of our last steaks, as we are getting our new meat this weekend (woohoo!).

I just want to eat up those "baby blues" (what I call her eyes)...

4 comments:

pgrabill said...

She is such a busy little girl. I love it! Always going out, trying new things :)
I hope you guys have a great week.
Love,
Paula
ps: do you like your walking stroller? is it chicco?

The Jones' said...

Oh yes, I keep her out and about. We love the jogging stroller, bought it off craigslist and its baby trend.

pgrabill said...

Cool, thank you. Have a great week.
Hugs and kisses for Winnie.
Paula

Amy said...

Cute pictures!! How funny she slept after 2 circles. I took Samuel out for a walk today and he squeaked the whole way--it was funny.