Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Steelers Fan and Unexpected Snow...

Sunday night as we were playing I remembered that Winnie had a Steeler jersey shirt to wear for the big game (a hand-me-down from her cousins)....so we decked her out as "Sporty Winnie" with her shirt and first ponytail. Lately when we put a bow in her hair she pulls out and hands it to us...but this girl couldn't get the ponytail holder out this time! She got to see the beginning of the big game and may have given those Steelers some good luck (sorry family who was rooting for the Ravens!!).



This morning we woke up to SNOW!! We are excited to see the white stuff and hoping to get out to play in it soon....BUT we are sad too as we are driving to FL tonight! YES, driving to FL tonight...gosh I hope the roads are clearer by the time we leave. I have butterflies in my tummy as I look forward to getting on the road...and our cruise on Thursday gets even closer.

And this is the vehicle thats going to get us there...

No comments: