Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun new things...

A few days ago (haha last Friday, I'm a little late) we played in the front yard. The "patch" of grass out front is small but I've always pictured putting a blanket out and letting Winnie just play. She loves being outdoors and smiles when the wind blows in her face. Now that the weather is nice we can go outside more often and enjoy our front yard.
Over last weekend Winnie tried drinking out of her first sippy cup. At church on Sunday she was starring me down as I drank from my water bottle....I could keep it from her any longer, so I gave her a few sips from it. Her little face lit up when she got her first swallow and had so much fun "playing" with it too.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love the first pic--definitely a framer! Isn't hard though b/c if I had my way I'd have 1,000 framed pics of Samuel, but you have to pick and choose. That was a good one of the two of you on the lawn too--your camera is so clear. Happy Mama's Day!

amanda said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!

The Jones' said...

Aw thanks Amy! Amanda- we miss you too!!!

Dolly said...

Love these pics! Little Winnie is getting so big and she's just beautiful. Hope you had a great first Mother's Day!