Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures....

Winnie had a blast this morning getting her 6month pictures taken. We were so pleased at how much she smiled and put up with us changing her clothes over and over again. Yesterday we played dress-up trying to figure out what she was going to wear for the pictures and at one point she looked at me thinking "mom, are we done yet?". Of course I was trying to find the "perfect" outfits to bring out her eyes, look good with the backgrounds and be sentimental...goodness! One of the outfits is the dress she wore for her baby dedication in March, and very sentimental (my Grandfather Saylor and mom both wore for their christenings). The little blue dress was mine as a child and she is actually wearing it backwards, it looked better (haha). She is also styling one of the headbands that Mary made her, too cute!! LOVE the beachy dress, my friend Jaime gave it to us at our baby shower.

Thankfully, they turned out awesome and the people there were super nice....





This is one of the funny ones, she was on her way off the chair...

4 comments:

Amy said...

That blue dress was yours? It's gorgeous and looks brand new--I love it! That is my fav picture although they all turned out great!! I know you were thrilled! The beach pic is too cute w/ that little dress too. If you have another little girl you should name her Saylor--I think it's so cute and a family name. I know it's your grandfather's name, but a little girl named that would be so cute. Anyway--adorable pictures!

The Jones' said...

Aw thanks girl! Yeah that blue dress was mine, too fun! Never thought of using Saylor, it was my mom's maiden name (Sally Sue Saylor!!).

Jen said...

I absolutely love the blue dress...it definitely brings out her baby blues =)

pgrabill said...

I loooooved all her pictures!
What a cute little girl she is.